Thursday, September 9, 2010

Color Inspiration #139



Happy Thursday! This week, it's my turn to challenge you with a brand new Color Inspiration.

For the past couple of weeks, my family has been clothes shopping....A LOT! Being the mom to two teenagers, finding school clothes is not as easy as it used to be. Remember when you picked out their outfit and they were okay with it? I think the last time that happened was kindergarten, but it was such a happy time! LOL!!

Since clothes have been on my mind lately, I thought I would use some fashion for inspiration this week.

This picture comes from Coldwater Creek.

This week's color challenge is: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue and Basic Gray.



I don't use gray all that often.....so I am really excited to see what you all come up with.

If you decide to play the Stamping 411 Color Inspiration Challenge, we'd love to see your project.

It's easy to link your project to our blog. Just copy and paste your project's URL into the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post!!!

Until next time....Happy Stamping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment