Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thrifty 3D Wednesday - Love Juice

Did that title get your attention? lol! Yes...we are doing a Valentine Favor for the Thrifty 3D Wednesday project. This is SO simple, but great for a classroom party...or your friends at work! Or...for your stamping classes if you are a demo!

It's just a simple water bottle decorated for Valentine's Day! I've attached some "Love Juice"...powdered drink flavoring to mix up inside.


Supplies:


Stamps: Something to Celebrate, Love Juice is computer generator

Inks: Real Red

Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red

Accessories: Love Impressions Designer Paper, Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit, Modern Label Punch, Glimmer Paper, Real Red 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Sticky Strip, Crop A Dile, Powdered drink mix, bottle of water



Dimensions:

1 1/2 x 8 3/4 Designer Paper for Water bottle band
2 x 4 for Drink Mix



Step 1

Measure the width of the band on your water bottle. Mine measured 1 1/2". The length of 8 3/4 allowed me to use Sticky Strip to adhere it together.








Step 2

Decorate front. I cut the Scallop Heart of Hearts from Real Red cardstock, layered on Love Impressions DSP punched with the Full Heart punch. I punched the small heart from Glimmer Paper with the Heart to Heart punch.

I stamped Sweet Valentine from Something to Celebrate Hostess Set in Real Red and punched with the Modern Label Punch.

The Heart was adhered to the band of Designer Paper with Sticky Strip.




Step 3

Wrap the Designer Paper(2 x 4 size) around center of powdered drink package and adhere on back with Sticky Strip.

Punch a small hole in the top flap with the Crop A Dile.






Step 4

Attach powdered mix to Real Red 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon, wrap around lip of bottle and tie. Add a colorful straw.

Type "Love Juice" words on computer and print out. Punch with Modern Label Punch.

Add two small hearts from Glimmer Paper on each side of Modern Label for decoration.

That's it!


Hope you enjoy my quick and easy Thrifty 3D Wednesday project this month!


8 comments:

  1. Waaaaaay too fun! I can't wait to get out of this icy road situation in order to get to the grocery store and load up on these bottles and drink mixes. I'll "plant" them all over town as advertising for my biz! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great for a wedding favor! I've been looking for good ideas at a reasonable price! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! What a darling idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute idea. I'm storing it away for next year. Will make it for my mah jongg ladies. I would have made it for them yesterday if I had the idea a little sooner! I'll give you credit for it then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this extra cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete