Thursday, June 16, 2011

Color Inspiration #159



Hey stampers! Every now and again, I force myself to use a color that really isn't my cup of tea. As much as I love all the bright and pretty colors, I know I can't play with them all the time.



So, today we play with Basic Gray. I know....I know.....there's lots of you who think I am crazy to not love this color. I know so many of you do! I am just not a gray lover.......and it's not because I have to religiously color my hair every 4 weeks to hide this color either! LOL!!!

This week's color challenge is Basic Gray, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy.

Strange, huh?

Here's the card I made to give you a starting point...........


I hope you play along with this week's color challenge. If you make a project, please link the project's web address to this post using the Linky Tool below.

Card Recipe
stamps: The Open Sea, Sincere Salutations

paper: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Newsprint dsp

ink: Old Olive, Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, Versamark

accessories: 2 1/2" circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Paper Piercing tool, white embossing powder, sponge

2 comments:

  1. Here's mine: http://cardsandthings.blogspot.com/2011/06/more-challenges.html
    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is gorgeous - I love the map and the distressing.

    ReplyDelete