Thursday, December 1, 2011

Color Inspiration Challenge #165

Happy December! It's hard to believe that we are in the final month of the year. Where does time go?

On the first Thursday of every month, it's my pleasure to present you with a new color challenge.

This month I am going to give you a Valentine's Day-inspired color combo. I know what you're thinking! Valentine's Day? The papercrafting world always works months ahead of the actual holiday. Strange but true!

For this month's combo I used a color that I am totally in love with. It's called Poppy Parade. It's such a fun color! When paired with Pink Pirouette and Basic Black, it just makes a project "pop".

I hope you'll give this color combination a try. If you do make a project, please use the Linky Tool below to link your project's web address to this blog post. This way we can ooohh and ahhhh over it too!


2 comments: